Walmart is an American retailer that also has many stores around the world. In order to improve its organizational structure, they designed WalmartWire, one of its online portals for employees and associates.
It helps the company to manage all work-related information in one place, as they have more than 1.5 million workers only in the United States.
The login process is quite simple, and in this article, we will show you how to do it.
What is WalmartWire?
Walmart has millions of stores within the United States, and even in other countries, so it is challenging for them to control all of their employees’ information.
At first, they created a single portal for all of them, but recently they decided to divide it into two parts: WalmartOne for their non-working associates and WalmartWire for active associates.
This way, it is easier to distribute the information for each group, such as their paystub, work schedules, discounts, among others.
An important detail about WalmartWire is that, since it is designed for current employees, it can only be used during working hours inside the store.
➡ READ ALSO: WalmartOne portal • How to login.
How to login?
The process to access to the portal is quite simple, just follow these steps:
- First of all, you must have an internet connection, and you can do it from a computer, laptop or even from the cellphone.
- Enter to: one.walmart.com.
- You will see the main page with various news related to Walmart. Click on the company logo at the top left corner or the “Login” button at the top right corner.
- It will take you to another page where you will see this:
- Here you must write your user ID, password, country/region, and location.
- Click on “SIGN IN.”
- If you are accessing from a personal device, the system will require a 2-step verification process that you can only complete on a Walmart computer. This is used to protect personal information such as your paystub, or employee discounts.
- After finishing the verification process, you will be able to access your account.
- The portal has several useful options for employees, some of them are:
- You can see and keep track of your finances related to taxes, paystubs, savings and retirement, and discounts.
- You have access to your work schedule, and you can request a leave of absence (LOA).
- It provides educational programs to complement your training.
- You can check your health plan.
- If you need W2 forms, you can request them in the portal (even for non-working associates).
- And, you can also verify your Paid Time Off (PTO) by selecting the category that corresponds to your position: truck driver, salaried associate, hourly associate, or e-commerce.
FAQs about WalmartWire
Can I login to my account from home?
If you work as a salaried associate in management, you can do it. If you work as an hourly associate, you can only access in a Walmart location (even if you are using a personal device).
I forgot my password/username, what should I do?
If you lost this information or if you do not remember it, you can call Field Support: 479-273-4357. This number is also available for any inconvenience you may have with your account.
In which cases should I complete the 2-step verification?
You only have to do it if you are login from a personal device (computer, laptop, or cellphone). If you are using a company computer, it will not request this step.
Co-founder of AllAboutCareers, one of the top sites for graduates, students and school leavers websites. I studied at the University of Essex. This is my site I talk about finance and help with administrative processes in the USA.